The Reason for this New Blog

This new blog is a combination of great ideas I have gleaned from others and a few insights of my own. My main purpose will be to chronicle the continued learning I receive through sermons, books, and conferences. My goal is to have regular posts in the following categories:

"What I learned from my Pastor this week." (thanks, Rachel!)

"What I learned from the books I have read."

"What I am learning as a homeschool mom."


I welcome your input in the comments section in each of these categories. So pull up a chair, and join my adventure in a lifetime of learning.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I learned from my Pastor ~ Jan. 17

Yes, I have fallen behind in posting. But I am determined once again to catch up....

Revelation 5 was the text for the sermon that was centered on worship. Pastor Jack pointed out that the Lamb is worthy to open the scroll because of 3 things: Who He is, What He did and What He has.

The choir of worshippers begins with the creatures and the elders, then moves to the angels and then finally to all creation saying,

Blessing and honor and glory and dominion to the One seated on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!"

We are going to be worshipping for eternity in heaven , we should probably spend some time practicing now. Amen?.

No comments:

Post a Comment