The Reason for this New Blog

This new blog is a combination of great ideas I have gleaned from others and a few insights of my own. My main purpose will be to chronicle the continued learning I receive through sermons, books, and conferences. My goal is to have regular posts in the following categories:

"What I learned from my Pastor this week." (thanks, Rachel!)

"What I learned from the books I have read."

"What I am learning as a homeschool mom."


I welcome your input in the comments section in each of these categories. So pull up a chair, and join my adventure in a lifetime of learning.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It is 2010.

It is the year I will turn 40.

I have been married for 15 years.

I have 5 kids ages 12, 10, 8, 3, and 2.

I have learned much in the past 39 years.

I hope to learn even more in the coming years that God grants me.

I have a family blog: http://www.hubertfamily7.blogspot.com/.

Welcome to my new one.

My hope is that it will inspire me to chronicle, journal and reflect on knowledge gained and wisdom applied.

I also pray that it will encourage you in your journey of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment