The Reason for this New Blog

This new blog is a combination of great ideas I have gleaned from others and a few insights of my own. My main purpose will be to chronicle the continued learning I receive through sermons, books, and conferences. My goal is to have regular posts in the following categories:

"What I learned from my Pastor this week." (thanks, Rachel!)

"What I learned from the books I have read."

"What I am learning as a homeschool mom."


I welcome your input in the comments section in each of these categories. So pull up a chair, and join my adventure in a lifetime of learning.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I learned from my Pastor ~ Mar. 28

We finished chapter 9 and were astounded once again that despite horrible plagues and death, people will still refuse to repent.

Pastor Jack pointed out that God deploys a troop surge of horsemen to an attack of shock and awe to bring people to repentance.

1. The commanders of these troops:

A. Christ

B. Trumpeting angel

C. Four angels

2. The invasion of these troops: God’s exact time

3. The mission of these troops: Kill

4. The number of troops: 200 million

5. The appearance of these troops: Weird

6. The power of these troops: Mouths

7. The outcome of the troop surge: No repentance

A. Demon worship
B. Idol worship
C. Murders
D. Sorceries
E. Immorality
F. Thefts

His action points: Repent of idolatry and go with the gospel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment