The Reason for this New Blog

This new blog is a combination of great ideas I have gleaned from others and a few insights of my own. My main purpose will be to chronicle the continued learning I receive through sermons, books, and conferences. My goal is to have regular posts in the following categories:

"What I learned from my Pastor this week." (thanks, Rachel!)

"What I learned from the books I have read."

"What I am learning as a homeschool mom."


I welcome your input in the comments section in each of these categories. So pull up a chair, and join my adventure in a lifetime of learning.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I learned from my Pastor ~ Mar. 14

Shock and Awe was the name of the sermon Pastor Jack gave on Revelation 8:6-13. This passage covered the first 4 trumpet judgments. Pastor Jack gave four warnings associated with these four judgments. They are:

1. God will judge those who refuse to believe the Word of God that abides forever (Is. 40:8)

2. God will judge those who store treasures for themselves and are not rich toward God. (Matt. 6:19-20)

3. God will judge whose who seek anything than Jesus to satisfy our thirst. (John 4:13-14)

4. God will judge those who love darkness rather than light. (John 3: 19-21)

ACTION: Repent and turn to the one, true, living GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment